Join our lively,
supportive work environment!
Language Center is a
foreign language services company offering language instruction to
adults, interpreting, translation, and proficiency testing. We serve public and private schools, businesses, social service
organizations, hospitals, clinics and individuals.
Founded in 1985, ULC is a multi-cultural, multi-lingual company with expertise in language acquisition and an emphasis on professional development and collaboration.
We are actively hiring
Spanish and Chinese Teachers for K-5 assignments
in Orono, Minneapolis, Lakeville, Eagan, Apple Valley and Rosemount. This is a great opportunity to teach 5 to 15+ hours per week.
Work with motivated children, supportive
creative colleagues and an enthusiastic management team. We
provide curriculum, materials, and training. You
provide love for kids & languages.
No tests, grades or report cards to worry about! Career-changers and grad students welcome.
Spanish & Chinese Teachers for 2017-2018 Academic Year
- Teach Spanish (in Spanish) OR Chinese (in Chinese) to grades K-5 in elementary schools throughout the Twin Cities. Experience with Kindergarten preferred!
- Part-time Monday & Wednesday and/or Tuesday & Thursday. Before-School classes take place approximately 8:00-9:30 a.m. & After-School classes take place 2:00-3:00 p.m. or 3:30-4:30 p.m. depending on location
- Compensation includes contact time, travel time, prep time and mileage.
- 5 to 15+ hours per week, mornings, afternoons or both.
- Work in teams with our 20+ native Spanish speakers and talented teachers.
- Paid orientation, training, professional development and monthly staff meetings.
- Curricula, lesson plans, teaching materials and student homework provided.
How to Apply
- B.A.in a language-related or educational field
- Superior proficiency in Spanish or Chinese. Classes are taught in the target language.
- Practical teaching experience with children
- Reliable transportation. (Public transportation is not a viable option to some of our locations).
- Authorization to work in the United States. A Minnesota teaching license is NOT required.
- Background check upon offer of employment.
University Language Center, Inc.
4445 W. 77th St., Suite 110
Minneapolis, MN 55435
Click here for directions to our offices.
A better way to LEARN a language.
A better way to TEACH a language.
| Home | Language Instruction
| Translating and Interpreting | Language